Attention Bro’s and Lady Bros of the world: Do you want to build lean muscle, shred unwanted body fat, and look awesome naked?
Have you tried every diet out there, every program imaginable, and still hate that flabby reflection staring back at you in the mirror?
- Are you finally ready to get the body you’ve always wanted without spending hours in the gym going through workouts that don’t work?
- Do you want to shed pounds of unwanted body fat without giving up delicious foods like doughnuts, pizza, and burgers.
- If you want to look your best without spending hundreds of dollars on sketchy supplements, then this is the most important thing you will read in your entire life.
Hey, my name is Tanner Baze.
I’ve written for publications like Deadspin, BroBible, Thrillist, AskMen, Huffington Post, and others.
But I’m just a regular bro that likes to go out and have a good time. I like to nerd out to things like Star Wars and Harry Potter. I think Batman is a better superhero than Superman. Oh, I also like to lift heavy shit, and eat the occasional vegetable (#becauseabs).
I’ve worked with thousands of clients to help them become leaner, stronger, and sexier than ever before.
All without doing the shit people think is necessary for looking great naked. Shit like…
- Giving up the foods they love
- Skipping out on happy hour with their co-workers
- Doing shit in the gym that doesn’t work
- Wasting their life away on the elliptical
Here’s a little secret: Those things are destroying your body by making you weaker, ruining your metabolism, and making you hold on to unwanted body fat.
I could keep bragging about my past work, but that doesn’t help you.
Here’s why you should listen to me:
I’ve been there. I’ve made every mistake in the book. More than once. Because of my countless fuck ups, I know exactly what works. And more importantly, what doesn’t.
Young Tanner Baze wasn’t born with the genetics of a professional athlete or Captain America’s Super-Soldier Serum. Growing up I wasn’t the kid who could eat whatever he wanted and have a six pack. I was the skinny fat kid who always wanted to look like the guys in the movies.
To be honest, I’m total a bro who happens to be a massive book nerd, loves the Dallas Cowboys, and figured this shit out on my own.
I’ve been lifting for a 12+ years, and for about 9 of those years I had no clue what I was doing.
There was no way I could look better naked without injecting a gigantic needle into my ass every day. At least that’s what I thought. Since I had decided a long time ago that I wasn’t down with shoving needles in my ass, I figured there was no way I could actually look the way I had always dreamed of.
Holy shit was I wrong. Here are a few of my mistakes:
- Diet? What’s a diet? I never paid attention to the foods I ate. I thought I ate healthy.
- I wasted thousands of dollars on useless supplements
- Do pointless exercises and never track my workouts? Yep, I did that.
- Common knowledge said I needed hours of cardio every week to get lean, so that’s what I did.
I had no fucking clue what to do. But I was pissed off every time I looked in the mirror, and I was determined to change that. I had to sit down and learn this shit on my own and separate the real from the fake. The most important skill I’ve developed is finding the right info, which is the exact same skill you’re developing by reading this page.
Once I learned to cut through the shit and discovered what really worked, things changed FAST.
- I threw up a giant middle finger to the elliptical and started sprinting. (Seriously, fuck you elliptical)
- While I was dishing out middle fingers, I threw one out to breakfast. I learned I could skip breakfast and actually get bigger and stronger, while still seeing my abz.
- Heavy barbells became my best friend. I started focusing on basic movements like squatting, pressing, and pulling.
- I finally learned how to track my diet and workouts to make sure I was getting results.
Now, I walk around at under 10% body fat while enjoying the foods I love like doughnuts, pizza, burgers, and bourbon.
I’m not exactly a weakling, either.
The best part? I do these things by training 4 days a week and paying attention to my diet. I love fitness, but I don’t let it consume my life.
Here’s the deal.
I know what it feels like to wake up every single day and see a weak, flabby reflection staring back at you. I know what it’s like to never get laid because I wasn’t confident in my body, and by extension, myself.
So, I tried to change it with bullshit restrictive diets that kept me cooped up in my apartment all the time. Know where that got me? Right back to where I started. I may have been eating more vegetables, but I wasn’t getting laid any more than before.
Thankfully, I’m much wiser now. Now, I know exactly what it takes to quit spinning your wheels and finally get the body you’ve always wanted.
DO YOU REALLY NEED A TRAINER?
I’ve seen fads come and go. I’ve met quite a few trainers, nutritionists, physical therapists, etc.
One thing is clear: they all care about their clients. They want the best for their clients. But they have NO idea what they’re doing.
- Hours of useless cardio
- Restrictive low-calorie diets that wreck your metabolism
- Complete disregard of fundamentals like calories and macronutrient combinations
I could go on and on, but you can spot these trainers for yourself. Know how? All of their clients look the same.
I’m sick of that, and I want to change it.
I do things a bit differently. I like to have fun with my clients. I like to talk about why we’re all doing this (so we can get laid more). I like to change my clients’ lives for the better, by making them look better than ever before.
And I get results.
As I mentioned earlier, I write for some of the biggest websites in the world. As a result, millions of people are reading my articles — which means I get flooded with emails, tweets, and snaps from people all over the world with a ton of questions.
Now, I like to respond to every single question I get, so I’ve been able to help thousands upon thousands of people.
That’s not enough, though. I mean, look, I’ll happily stare at my phone and answer questions all day, but how much good can I really do answering people one tweet at a time?
Which led me to opening up my online coaching service.
What’s online coaching?
Hands on, custom training, for a FRACTION of what you would normally pay in person.
I work in a fancy gym in Atlanta. In-person training gets expensive, fast.
Just for shits and giggles, let’s say you live in Atlanta and want to train with me three days a week for an hour a day.
As one of the busiest and most popular (and, if my mom is to be believed, handsomest) trainer in my area, my rate is $150 per hour. That puts me a bit above the average trainer in Hotlanta–but, let’s face it: None of them have a sweet ass name like I do, they aren’t the most desirable lover in the South (or so I’ve been told), and they sure as hell aren’t writing for websites like Deadspin, BroBible, and Thrillist.
Back to the math. That’s $450 a week, and $1800 per month.
Training would cost more than a mortgage.
You know how many people in the world have that kind of money to throw at me? Sixteen. I know this because it’s the exact number of clients I’m willing to work with in person. And this is part of the reason why so many people never get their dream body. They can’t afford to hire a coach, so they never even start chasing their dreams.
I want you to have the best online coaching experience imaginable. An experience that I wish I could have had when I was a clueless college kid.
What do I mean?
Real results. Results you can see in the mirror: all those gainz like six pack abs, that sick new bicep vein, the way your clothes fit. Results you can see and feel in the gym: Deadlifting 2x your bodyweight, setting a new bench press PR, using the heaviest dumbbells in your gym, etc.
Results. Clear, tangible, real results.
Online coaching for YOU
I’ve put a ton of thought into creating the best online training experience this world has ever seen.
Here’s what you get when you decide to get the body of your dreams:
- Your own fucking book(!) written specifically to help you reach your goals, drop fat, get jacked, and look better naked.
- The training program. Everything from your sets, reps, rest periods, etc. is included and all designed to help you reach your goals.
- A sweet nutrition made easy guide that eliminates all the confusing bullshit. Complete with:
- Your customized macronutrient and calorie recommendations based upon your current status and goals.
- Over 100 different recommended foods, which should really help clear up any confusion when it comes to nutrition. If you eat 90% of your food from the recommended foods list, you’re going to get results. Plain and simple.
- Notes on nutrient timing. When should you be eating carbs? That’s answered. Fats? That’s in there too. Protein? All the time. Duh.
- The most simple supplement guide known to man. Supplements are something I get asked about all the time, and I’ve finally sat down and put pen to paper to lay out all my thoughts and experience when it comes to supplements. The supplement guide will have all of your questions answered, as well as recommendations of products that I personally use, and products that will help you reach your goals.
- A routine for you to follow every morning and night that will help you recover more quickly, shed fat, and build more lean muscle. Yes, that’s correct. When I said I want the opportunity to better serve you, this is part of what I meant. I have the chance to take a complete hands-on approach to your training, nutrition, and lifestyle to make sure you look fucking awesome.
ACCOUNTABILITY – THE BIGGEST REASON PEOPLE FAIL
There is so much information online nowadays that anyone could put together a program that gets them results. Yet it’s so hard to know what to read and who you can trust. And still, every single day millions of people search the Internet in hopes they’ll find the key to their dream body.
Yet very few people actually do. Why? Well for one, information alone does very little good. It’s part of the reason I love this quote from Derek Sivers:
“If more information were the answer, we would all be billionaires with perfect abs.”
The other side to that coin; they have no accountability. They have nobody to hold their feet to the fire when they fuck up.
That’s exactly why I’m here.
I’m here to make sure that you kick ass with your training, nail your nutrition, and get the results you’ve always dreamed of.
And if you’re not doing those things, then I’m going to call you on it and get you back on track.
Are you ready to get the body of your dreams?
I don’t care how ready you are, hear me out.
I get a ton of people everyday applying for coaching. Unfortunately, not everyone is a good fit. In fact, I wind up turning down 80% of the people who actually apply.
I’m at the point in my career where I don’t need to work with people who don’t fucking want to give this program everything they had. I’m down with people who put in half assed effort and get half assed results. You know what happens to people who put in half assed effort? They wind up with half an ass.
I’m not interested in taking on clients who want half an ass.
If you’re ready to whole ass this process, commit 100% to the program, go balls deep and absolutely kill it, then I’d love to hear from you.
Fill out the form below and I’ll get back to you ASAP. Be careful with your answers. The superhero and lightsaber choices could determine whether or not you get selected.